The tile and grout in our bathrooms, kitchens, and living areas get grimy and dingy looking. Dirty, stained, or moldy grout can happen to anyone’s home. To get rid of the grimy-looking grout a professional tile and grout cleaning company can get the tile and grout looking new.
When you have tried EVERYTHING to clean your tile and grout on your own but still can’t achieve the desired results, the professional tile and grout cleaning specialists at Absolute Cleaning and Restoration can help. We use specifically designed detergents and tools to flush out all the dirt and oils that discolor and ugly out your tile & grout.
Tile and Grout Cleaning Services
Our tile and grout cleaning and restoration services have been tested and proved over thousands of jobs, and we would be honored to restore your home to its natural beauty as well!
In addition to cleaning your grout, Absolute Cleaning & Restoration can apply a sealer to your grout to keep the dirt, mildew, and mold from creeping back into the grout. We also provide instructions and tips on how to keep your tile and grout new and looking beautiful. Your walls and floors can look new for years to come!
Floor Grout Cleaning
There are many types of tile and each requires a specific cleaning method so as not to damage the tile or the grout. We clean and restore natural & man-made stone and tile based on what type of tile you have in your home or business.
- Unsanded Grout
- Sanded Grout
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does tile and grout cleaning cost?
- The cost for tile and grout cleaning varies depending on the size of the room.
- How can I tell if my grout is sealed?
- Put water on the grout and if the grout changes color or gets darker it is no longer sealed. The water should bead up.
- How does grout get so dirty?
- Grout is the porous substance that fills in the spaces between your tiles. Since it is porous, over time it can absorb mold, oils, lime scale, and dirt. And since it’s so often installed in places in your home that get wet or dirty frequently, grout can start getting discolored or stained easily. Once the dirt or mold gets absorbed, grout is not that simple for homeowners to clean and make it look new again.
- How often should I have my grout and tile cleaned?
- We do not recommend trying to clean your grout yourself. Inexperience can often cause more harm than good. It is recommended to have your tile and grout cleaned once a year to keep it looking new and not damage the tile or grout.
Restroom & Bathroom Grout Cleaning
Restroom floors that hold bad odors and dark grout lines that are soiled with grease and dirt are what we clean the best. We use hot water, water with pressure, chemicals designed for tile and stone, and high-volume suction to blast out and suck away the ugly!
Tile and Grout Cleaning Prices
Our professional tile and grout prices are extremely competitive. We will come out and give you a free estimate as well as a demonstration to show you what your floor will look like after our professional floor cleaners are finished. For many, seeing is believing!
Out of all the tile and grout cleaning companies in Tupelo, MS, our customers keep coming back due to our quality service and relationships we build. Absolute Cleaning & Restoration is a locally owned and family run company, providing great tile and grout cleaning services to our clients is why we are often referred.