Having fire damage in your home or business is a traumatic, emotional experience. Not only can fire cause significant damage to your property, but smoke and soot can wreak havoc on your belongings and the building structure. At Absolute Cleaning and Restoration, we understand that your treasured possessions, sentimental keepsakes, and hard-earned businesses are at stake. As fire restoration specialists, we are trained and certified in fire & smoke damage restoration and will do our best to minimize the cost of fire and smoke damage to your home or business.
When fire and smoke damage occurs, it is critical to hire a certified restoration specialist and begin the cleanup process as quickly as possible to prevent further damage. Our team of experts will evaluate the severity of the damage and determine a proper cleaning process to save as much as possible. Many Insurance providers work with us directly to make the insurance claim process easy and fast. Call us at 662-760-4348 so we can quickly clean up and restore your home or business to pre-fire condition.
Fire Damage Restoration Services
- 24/7 emergency response services
- Emergency structural stabilization and board-up
- Rapid damage assessment, estimates, & pretesting
- Smoke odor removal, air purification, and sanitation
- Thorough cleaning of soot and additional residue from the building structure
- Careful removal of damaged household items and personal possessions for cleaning and restoration
- Removal of residual water from fire extinguishing efforts using industrial level water extractors, air movers, dehumidifiers, and other professional equipment
- Sanitization using antimicrobials and disinfectants to prevent mildew and mold
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
Frequently Asked Questions
- Should I pack up my belongings for you to clean?
- Do not pack anything up, instead call our team to come to the site to do an estimate. They will handle the removal of any items that need to be taken off-site for cleaning.
- What can I clean on my own?
- Trying to clean something on your own is risky; it is easy to unintentionally ruin something that was salvageable by using the wrong equipment or cleaning products.
Instead, make a list of fragile and expensive items as well as items with high sentimental value while you wait for our team to arrive.
- How long will restoration take?
- We will be able to give you a recovery time estimate after our team has surveyed the damage. The length of time will depend on the extent of the damage and the complexity of the restoration. Factors affecting recovery time include how many rooms are damaged, the type of building, and the severity of the damage.
- Will I have to move out during restoration?
- That will depend on the extent of the damage. If your home or business sustained extensive damage, lost access to utilities, or has structural damage, you will need to vacate the building until those issues are remediated. However, if the fire was contained to a small area, you may be able to stay depending factors such as the residual smoke smell, how disruptive you find the sounds of fire damage restoration work and other such issues. Our team will help you identify and evaluate your options.
- If I have to move out temporarily, what items should I keep with me?
- You will want to keep valuables and items that are difficult to replace like your Cash and checkbooks, Medications, Important personal documents, and other valuable possessions.
- Will I have access to my items if they’re at your facility?
- Of course! We understand that you may not think of everything you need if you have to vacate the premises. Simply call us to be sure one of our team will be present to let you in.
- How do I inventory the non-restorable items for the insurance company?
- For most insurance companies, you don’t need to go into great detail. Simply list the quantity of the lost item, the name, year purchased, and an estimate on price. For example:
1 long sleeve shirt 2017 $25.00
9 dinner plates 2014 $40.00
This helps the insurance company estimate your losses for the claim. It’s important to list all your losses after a fire, even small item like food, toiletries, and office supplies because you will need them all to be replaced. Keep a copy of your inventory sheet when you submit it.
- When is it safe to turn on the air conditioner or furnace?
- Do not attempt to turn on the AC or furnace until it has been thoroughly checked by an HVAC technician. The system could have fire damage that is not visible to you. You also do not want to circulate soot and smoke throughout your home.
- Do you guarantee your work?
- Yes, all of our work is guaranteed. Since each job is different our guarantee will vary based on the services we provide. When we put together your estimate, we will include guarantee information.
Fire Damage Restoration Pricing
The prices at Absolute Cleaning and Restoration are extremely competitive for this area. Pricing of each job will depend on the extent of the damage. Our technicians will respond quickly and give you a detailed estimate for the job and get you back on track to a normal life as soon as possible.
When facing a crisis like fire damage to your home or business, you want to call someone you trust. Our customers keep coming back to Absolute Cleaning and Restoration because of the quality service we provide at reasonable prices. Previous clients know that our company truly cares about each of our clients and they continue to recommend us to others. People know we are a locally owned and family run business that will always be here to take care of our customers. Call us at 662-760-4348 to get professional and efficient damage repair.