When your home or business experiences water damage from a leaky roof, burst water pipe, or when excessive moisture builds in an indoor environment mold can quickly start to grow. Mold testing and mold remediation is the only way to completely stop the mold spores from growing in the home or business.
Absolute Cleaning and Restoration provides thorough testing and inspection to first see if there is a mold problem and what is causing it. Once detected we use our state of the art equipment to remediate the spores from the air as well as any affected areas.
Mold Remediation Services
- Mold Inspection of the home or business
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing the mold and any mold-infested materials
- Cleaning any surrounding objects or belongings
Frequently asked questions
- How effective is mold remediation?
- Many companies make the promise to “remove” mold. Since mold spores are naturally everywhere a dry environment must be maintained after remediation is complete to prevent future mold growth.
- How do I know if I have a mold problem?
- A great indicator that you might have mold is the “musty” smell in areas of your home or business. This musty smell is the off-gases the mold spores emit.
- Is mold bad for our health?
- Yes, elevated spore count and growth in indoor air can cause adverse health effects. If you suspect that you might have a microbial problem, please call us for testing.
- Can mold come back after remediation?
- It is possible, however, after receiving professional mold remediation from a professional, along with repairing the issue that caused the water or moisture damage the issue is usually resolved. Normally if it does return it is caused by an underlying moisture problem.
If you believe you have mold either you have seen mold or have smelled a musty smell, it is vital that you call Absolute Cleaning & Restoration. We are a professional mold remediation company and will test the home or business, find the source of the mold problem, and restore the home or business back.