When a sewage backup or overflow occurs, immediate action is crucial. Not only will the damage to your home increase with every passing hour, but the risks to your health escalate dramatically. The bacteria in sewage water can cause hepatitis A, tetanus, salmonella, E. Coli, and more. Sewage water can also contain parasites such as cryptosporidium and roundworms and is a leading cause of diarrhea.
This is not a job for you to tackle alone. It is imperative to call in a professional sewage restoration company with the equipment and training to remediate this problem quickly and protect your home and health from further damage. The professional technicians at Absolute Cleaning and Restoration have the training and certification to quickly and effectively clean up, sanitize, and restore your home in order to minimize property damage and risk to your family’s health.
Sewage Cleanup Services
- Immediately address the odor problem to make it more pleasant for inhabitants
- Operate professional equipment and use special techniques to measure the severity of contamination.
- Remove sewage and water
- Remove damaged items and disinfect your property.
- Deploy professional grade air movers to dry and ventilate the area
- Utilize professional air filtration devices and antimicrobials for proper disinfecting of the area
Don’t risk your health and your home by attempting to resolve a sewage overflow yourself or hiring an untrained or uncertified company. Call the professionals at Absolute Cleaning and Restoration at 662-760-4348.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What causes blockages and backups?
- Blockages/backups can be caused by tree roots, items flushed down a drain, soil settlement, the collapse of old and disintegrating pipes, misaligned pipe joints, grease buildup, clogged municipal sewage systems, and flooding.
- Is it safe to live in my house after a sewer backup?
- Not always, that’s why quick action is critical. Our team will determine the contamination level and if it is safe for you to remain in the home.
- Can’t I just clean up the sewage backup myself?
- Cleaning it yourself is risky. Improper sewage remediation can spread contamination from one room to others in the house very easily.
- What can I keep after a sewage backup?
- In general, anything that came into contact with sewer water that can absorb it is disposed of. Hard surfaces that do not absorb can sometimes be cleaned and restored. If there is any question, get rid of the item. It’s not worth risking your family’s health.
- How do I know if everything is successfully cleaned up and sanitized?
- The only safe way to know this is to have the area tested by a professional.
- How much does sewage remediation cost?
- See pricing section below.
- Are you certified and licensed?
- Yes – see our About Us (insert About Us hyperlink) page for this information.
- Do you guarantee your work?
- Yes, all of our work is guaranteed. Since each job is never the same our guarantees vary based on the services we provide. When we put together your estimate, we will include any warranty information.
Sewage Remediation Pricing
The prices at Absolute Cleaning and Restoration are extremely competitive for this area. The sooner you call us in, the cheaper it will be. Pricing of each job will depend on the extent of the damage. Our technicians will respond quickly and give you a detailed estimate for the job.
When facing a crisis like sewage backup into your home, you want to call a professional sewage restoration company. Our customers keep coming back to Absolute Cleaning and Restoration because of the quality service we provide at reasonable prices.
Previous clients know that our company truly cares about each of our clients and they continue to recommend us to others. People know we are a locally owned and family run business that will always be here to take care of our customers.